Monday, December 30, 2013

4 countries in 10 days baby !

Hey guys. It's been quite a long time since my last post. Was I busy? Heck yeah ! With all the final exams and stuff.

Let's just go straight to the point alright. Holidays were AWESOME this year! Some asked did I go to Paris and some says Netherlands and others say Belgium. Well I say... I went to all mentioned! Plus Germany..

I can't really "elaborate" on all of the places I've been to but perhaps I could spill some details. Well firstly my family and I went to visit Cologne (KOLN) in Germany. It was just a short trip but I think it's quite a peaceful area. Nope, we did not have a nap or sleep after the 13 hours flight. Penat tu penat jugak la tapi seronok punya pasal, tak ingat penat dah. LOL. My sisters and I were extremely thrilled sebab bila keluar airport je, rasa macam masuk dalam freezer. Sejuk ya amat! Jackets and coats? Of course la bro, it's like 5 degrees over there ! (Mine ada bulu bulu.. hehe)

Lepas shopping sikit sikit, kitorang straight pegi Amsterdam. I'm not exaggerating but Amsterdam is AWESOME !! Memang best gila sebab town dia macam peaceful je. Almost everyone uses bikes and bicycles as their transport. Kereta tu ada jugak la. Tapi diorang bawak basikal laju macam bawak motor. NO kidding. Shopping kat sana memang best. But I warn you if any of you're going there, kena pantau budak-budak sikit cuz there are quite a bunch of shops yang "inappropriate" for kids, ya know what I mean?

Stayed in Ramada Hotel, Amsterdam for 2 nights. Next stop, Belgium! Umm what can I say about Belgium eh? It was quite fascinating to see all those historical buildings and not to mention the famous Manneken Pis. (the shirtless boy) Kalau nak tau pasal the history pegi Google sendiri la, tak larat nak cerita. And not to forget, the well-known Belgium waffles ! Homagadd sedap gilos. It's around 4.5 Euros each and that's around RM20 ! Yep. Tapi memang berbaloi la sebab sedap...and you don't get to taste Belgium waffles in Malaysia everyday ! (Kalau bab makan aku memang terlebih excited. LOL)

Next, we went PARIS babyyy! Yeah.. the city of love or bla bla bla. The buildings are inexplicably breath-taking. Musee du Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame etc. Dan yang tak lain & tak bukan.... EIFFEL TOWER ! (tour de eiffel) I was fascinated by the beautiful buildings and all but my mom.... she got herself tied on something else. Her favorite spot = Galeries Lafayette. No no it's not a place where they exhibit art and stuff, it's like a really enormous and luxurious shopping spot. Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Long Champs, Gucci, YOU NAME IT !

And last but not least, a cruise along the city of Paris and the Eiffel Tower. Omagad it was damnnnn cold and I'm pretty sure my nose froze. LOL. It was indeed a very breath taking and beautiful scenery I've ever seen.There are couples hugging and cuddling in the cold and I was like "Errrrr.." Haha. But I enjoyed myself to the fullest :D

I've some problems in uploading the pics so maybe nanti la I upload gambar tu eh?
That's it for now. Bye guys :D

Love,
Fiffy

No comments:

Post a Comment